Help! I either am infected or was and my setting have changed.

S

Streeters' Girls

I think I have a viruses or some type of harmful thing on my computer that is hiding from my scans. I have a Dell Laptop, Inspiron 1525, Windows Vista, Microsoft Security Essentials, and SUPERAntiSpyware. I had to just restore my computer because my computer would not start after all my settings all of a sudden started changing and being disabled as well as my Internet browers not working, and when I try to open a program once my computer starts and continuously thorugh out everything says not responding,,, even task manager stopped responding. Can someone please help me step by step. I have tried going to my bleeping computer, and I am constantly going through a million steps and still have not been able to ask a question, and when I have gotten help in the past from others and they give me insturctions some how I mess them up everytime or my computer just want take them. Please hlep.. I am at my witts end!!! I am worried that I might of found a viruses or something the other day, but I am not sure. If there is anyway I can use a scan and give the results to a tech or have them connect to my computer I would be so greatful. I am also worried that my settings are not correct. I went to looked at my registry I saw some stuff that I was listed that I have uninstalled or do not even have what it says. So I think there is a problem there. Thanks so much!!! I am finding new things daily where my settings were changed when I did not change them.. I mean important settings.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom