On Chrome Box can I install Microsoft Security Essentials I have been hacked/Check the Ip address ag

System

Staff member
May 19, 2012
In the Machine
On my google accounts they have changed all my apsswords to live and hotmail avvounts. They have all been hacked and as soon as I down load login live it gets redirected. Google keps informing me that they lock my accounts as my stalker keeps changing
my paswords and 2 step verification phone # to a live account and then they install the malware.

If I can retrive my live and hotmail accounts from box can i install Microsft security essentials. They have alresdy messed with open source Apache code wite to allow apple, I tunes and outlook, live and hotmail. Can you please help me. I have a criminal
case and I am being tortured and cyberbullied.

I am very computer literate, have a business with 11 computers all have been destroyed as I plan on prosecuton with the help of the FBI. we have the identity of the perpertrators and over 20000 pages and photos and the stole my printers in
cloud drive under snapfish with my google email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. All my print jobs, I have 4 printers, get hijacked into google cloud and go to a fedex station parts unknown.

I am desperate. The have stolen my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I found it on people inder social with my picture, linked to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

They have done this by having my receipts from reward zone @ best buy sent to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and when I reported fraud, I gave *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, then I had to return computer and I say they attached a NEW live account homeand *** Email address is removed for privacy *** whereby they opened an
ebay and paypal account in my name. Life Lock has sent me all of the activity for the past two years to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, all erased.

I need to be able to use this chrome box securly. I could not even open my account as the machine was on and set to INT keyboard. I have sent screen shots of the system information as it is toally tamperd with by a remote server called etho, at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
using the linux system along with Mozilla foxfire. I used to be a developer with Mozilla until I saw all the liberites they took under "Open Source" Apahe, Twain, thwate and others.

Can someone help me. I purchased 6 copies of windows 8 upgrades to Windows for my other computers, but the remote Rasphone (etho) has synced all in :the Cloud) I take a massters degree in Criminal justice on-line and they have redirected all my assignments
to my *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

The Criminals are trying to avid prosecution as my evidence is overwhelming, I need help from Microsofft, Norton, MacAfee, (I signed up as a devoper for Microsoft and cannot access acount under katrud_@hotmail and *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, I believe that was *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.
All accounts lost or cannot be accessed. They have installed System 32 and synced all. i will be forced to quit school as I cannot be charged for them ransacking my Academic Library as it is a government instituton, I am so much trouble. I have called, emailed
pleaded with Microsoft for help, and have gotten no reply except we are so sorry secure your account with a better password. I cannot even make changes to my name on my account.

The IP address account that keeps popong up is 127.0.1-or 112.207.net. Everyday my keylogger attaches a generic credentil called "virtualapp/didlogical with a different password every day. adds me @ =*** Email address is removed for privacy ***. ebay_enus.com or *** Email address is removed for privacy ***=adobe.com
I enter web based creditionals for myself and when i go look the computer is set to sleep and my creditial has been altered to add persistance Enerprise.
Additional protected 16.254/16 is always on my Macbook air to overlok scan.
Additional IP's:
10.37.239.183-
166.203.34.183-00:40:D5:19:FJ:AP
10.12.4 - 00:50:E8:01:E0:93
32.178.243.78-00:A0:DJ:FF:FF:AN
69.201.172.2-90:6E:BB:28:6E:0S
153.2.244.155-fe:80:f9f3:637b.ff2f.2979%9
New REMOTE Site: 11.1.111.11:62198
Remote Manager: 65:55:127.64:51184- MRTCPort:54829
Port Range: 1025:650200-LocalMPTCP - Remote MPTCP Port- 51184
Remote IP 2.16.840.1
They Install A group Id called :The Organization Group Id += S-15-32-545
Can you possibly check these against any info you may have available? I have domain tools, but has been hijacked. All my Mac books are disabled.
I also found in my investigation, as I kept buying Microsft Office for school and it keeps reverting back to Office 14 under portecte Q drive.
I founf mk:mad:msitstorec:windowshelpmui409sys_
0F009141a-cf81-4b47-9c3c.4858c12be4c4.htm
trust info- xmIns=urn:shemas=microsoft-can:asm.v3
%SystemRoot%system32LogFilesFirewallpfirewall.log4096
Under Yahoo I receive sms text mta5.an0.yahoodns.net 98.136.216.26
mta6.an0.yahoo.dns.74.6.136.244
mta7.an0.yahoo.dns.6694.238.147
I know this alot os information, but if i can save anyone what I go through on a daily basis fromthese rouge dns servers, maybe you can lookinto tehm and see if you can help me discover there true identities.
Yestereday my keylogger, who is virtualapp/didlogical-password - 02vonZ1u1ryb
I have my unique Id #s I was issed when I applied for any live or hotmail account.
I once had a Kathryn.Microsoft.com Domain DNS=Kathryn Complete-Kathryn I have no idea whose hands that is in now.
My mail from live is delivered throgh a third party http://bay002.mail.live.mail/=11
File Name: VSAPI-ZLINUS-LIB.S0.9700-1001.tar.Z
Checksum=C26050ff3Sd91e22e3d88dc72990b3
I realize this alot of information, But you have the resouces to be able to check on these against your daily updates. I do not want someone to loose all their money as I have as well as their job and marriage over this.
I have only shared a minute birds eye view of all the infor I have, I felt these were dangeroous.

The remainder of my email was just swoopd off my screen, but this is alot of information. I can only pray it gets into the proer hands for scrutiny to protect yur Propriety Softwae as it is be misused on this chromebox. I also have Photos from and HP PC
under Title Assets: It is a One Note App thet reads this is an unlicenced product, One Note is the administartor and stole all of my ss# and FASA Grant info date of bith etc. They installed a printer with bluetoth and sends all to ONENOTE, but I have no access.
I was able to take possession of the file on the PC Windows 7 Ultimate and take photos of the screen.
My # is 646.338.7712. Can someone call me? Noone on the phone is knowledeble or helpful. They just sold me products for someone to get into my sytem and crash it, although they were guaranteed "Microsrt Certified". They have cost me over $800.00 and I
asked for a refund and never heard from anyone again.
Please help me help you and all of us stay safe on the web. Your product is being altered under "Open Source" as I am 53, opened 31 new construction offices and love your products. I need help with my prosecution and do not want to make your product seem
inferior, as it is not, it is that there is no regulations nor governance on these Twain, Apache, Thwarte liesnces and I always debug and inspect elements and find where they add nodes and breakpoints to your software.
Respecrfully,
"THE REAL" Kathryn Zweifler-Rudney

View this thread