Windows update KB2769369 problem

System

Staff member
May 19, 2012
In the Machine
I have a nine-month old HP pavilion PC running Windows 7 (64) and have been unable to install Update KB2769369 having an error code of 80073712. I have been in touch with the support people at my PC supplier and they instructed me on what to do and when
this was completed they said they had solved the problem but I am still getting this error code on this update. I used the internet to search for solutions and have run the System Update Readiness Tool (Hotfix 947821), Microsoft Fixit, and installed Intel
RST driver, none of which has worked. Please don't tell me to put the Windows installation disk in to repair Windows because, like most suppliers these days, no disc was provided with the PC. I immediately did a set of recovery discs when I received the
computer but have no idea how to access the windows installation disk on these four recovery discs. Not only do I have this error but my PC says it has never installed any updates, despite the fact that I have installed over 140 since I had the computer.
Please help me as I am at the end of my tether.

Thanks.

Nina

View this thread

Back
Top Bottom