Windows 10 1803 made my laptop useless...

A

Aris8484a

Thanks alot , after hours spending , after countless trys from micorsoft representatives the solution for my touchpad scrolling function to work is to roll back to the previous version of windows? well i did that and the touchpad works, well the irony is that the so much windows forced updates informs me that the windows 10 feature update 1803 is ready to install everytime the windows checks for new updates .... come on microsoft really?

why i must disable the updates and why i must miss important updates.... because version 1803 makes my touchpad useless.... and the guys from your assist deparment couldn't fix this issue but they deserve a thanks for their time and hard work , they suggested to go back on prev version of windows until there will be a solution for the touchpad issues ... well i dont care if there will be a solution in somedays " i really doubt this" or after long time , and i really get angry when i thing how many hours i spend upgrading and downgrading windows....

What i must do

1) Go and buy a mouse..

2) wait until 1803 will get patched for this issue..

3) ignore upgrade notifications or disable the upgrades, whatever that means for my safety....

4) Get angry and roll back to the legendary stable windows 7

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom