How do I stop Windows 10 error messages?

• Thread starter Leo Charles Taylor
  • Start date
L

Leo Charles Taylor

I am using a small windows 10 box as a stand-alone machine. NO internet. I disabled the update services and everything else I could think of to keep windows 10 from trying to access the internet and update, but the machine still has problems. The newest one is the famous "Something went wrong" screen. Um, of course something went wrong. There is no internet and I don't want the silly thing to update. Just run the program I tasked it with. Anyway, everyday this 'something went wrong" screen pops up and causes issues. Is there anyway to stop these messages from popping up? I need windows 10 to stay booted, run one program, and that is it.

I called MS support and the only reply I got was that windows 10 always wants to update and must have internet access. If it doesn't then these messages will pop up. Her only solution was to swap it out with a windows 7 system. That isn't exactly feasible but if i have to then okay. Before i did that I wanted to find out if anyone has found a hack around this issue.

The current error is "something went wrong......... error code 0x8007ee7. The only solutions I found require the computer to have internet access. As stated, that is not an option.

I don't care about the error. I just need it to stop popping up and interfering with the program that is running.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom