Downloading Spring update

R

Rubert Mumps

I checked for Updates and got one yesterday. It appeared to be the big one and apparently was. But it didn't reboot the System and when I manually rebooted it, I saw an error message but too quick to read before it shut down to reboot.

Nothing happened other than the normal booting up to Windows but when I checked the Updates, I got this, "Feature Update (1) Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1803. Requires a Restart to finish installing."

Of course you know the rest of the story, so yes, rebooting does nothing. So I've began downloading it again manually from the following site,

Download Windows 10

Please tell me this is not going to whack up my System. When I had tried to uninstall that latest update, the only thing in there to uninstall was a update from the 24th of this month. I left it and as said, am presently downloading the Update over a not so fast Internet. It should be down in several hours. But I am enjoying some stress right now, anticipating a meltdown when this thing goes to install itself. Any advice?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom