You guys are killin me. I mean , when does it stop

T

TittyTwister1

May 3, 2018, Yesterday, my computer was commandeered by Microsoft. No mention made to me. Given no time to back things up. You'd think after the past few years I'd get used to this. I learned of this update ( I call it careless disregard) when I saw a new folder. Windows.old. News to me. Odd enough was the fact programs were missing. Default assignments were changed. This is a 6 month old computer. AMD Ryzien with RX 580. I thought maybe I could fix things with a system restore. That's when I realized I'd been hood winked. In the name of "We're making things better for you" all previous system restores were deleted. Reinstall Steam, 200GB of games, still 42 more to go. No yahoo messenger , I was assigned Edge And the topper??

The computer I once owned, at least I'm the one who paid for it. You guys are killing me . It now denies that I'm the Administrator. It's not even sure I exist. This isn't a new problem. It's a business model. You've conquered my computer before. So I guess you win. Annoying notifications about changing my password .... I"m the only one who touches this machine. So far, your so called attempts at Security hasn't stopped a hacker but it's done a fine job on me. How did I get to be the problem?

Last thing I've got to say is this. Opened Device Manager. Just to see. My Ryzien has 8 cores . Device Manager now lists 16. Yup. I've got lots of doubles. Double Audio controllers. Double GPIO Controllers. A bunch , looks like 5, of PCI Express Downstream stuff. 5 or 6 Root ports. I have extra CPU bridges. Cut you deal on a few. You managed to double my USB. And I now have 4 HD Audio Devices. Excellent work guys. And since I"m not the Admin , can't run sfc to even begin gathering info. I'd ask for some help but shudder to think what else you might decide to conquer.

You're killin me ............

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom