auto maximisation not resolved

R

Robbie Kleij

follow the instructions for Snap "don't maximise window" that works will all the default window programs but external programs can't be dragged to another location screen without it snapping to full screen.

this is totally annoying since I'm a power user in window IT who test and recommends external programs which are not part of the windows default programs.

I don't want any kind of snapping to occur so I have full control over the windows arrangement on my computer screen just be could I should be able to say "I CAN" because it's MY computer and should work in my favour as it used to do with the computer that's just been stolen from me.

so how do I turn off Snaping at any time and in any place globally over my computer system????? no matter what programs I use..

see the program on the right screen?

it's going to maximise even though I've got all the snapping I can find turned off.
you can see the Green outline and I can't p[lacew the window anywhere of my own choice as to when I even restore it after it's Maximising with Snap...

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom