Windows Activation Problem|| Windows is not Activated|| Windows Activation

N

NiyaJ

Hi, my name is Niya and I am having problems with my Windows 10 professional operating system. What I am having problems with is my Windows 10 Professional activation. I recently a couple months ago around September-October of 2017 got my laptops hard drive replaced. The people who replaced my hard drive installed Windows 10 Professional on my computer and I didn't think about my Windows license or Windows activation. In March of 2018 my computer started showing a message saying: Your Windows License will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in settings. When that message popped up, I went to settings and it said Windows is Activated using your organizations activation service. I am not part of a organization. This is my personal home computer/laptop. I ignored the message and clicked close whenever it popped up. Today on May 4th 2018 when I came home I started up my laptop and I saw a message in the bottom right hand corner saying: Activate Windows. Go to settings to activate Windows. I went to settings and saw a error message. I do not own a Windows 10 Professional so I cannot change the product key. I have some screenshots below of the problem and I was wondering is there anyway I can fix the problem and is there anyway I can activate Windows without a product key and without buying a Windows 10 copy because they are very expensive?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom