CANNOT USE NOTEBOOK TABLET PC

T

Tjdo2018

I recently bought a new main W10 laptop. When setting it up I changed the set-up of my Microsoft account to use a PIN & also changed the picture. The laptop works perfectly. However, I have tried to use my W10 notebook PC tonight which is associated with my Microsoft account but which has not been used since before I got the new laptop. Before, the Notebook worked fine. Now, when I turn it on, it shows me my old MS account picture & requires a password rather than the PIN I now use. After a problem telling me access was denied because the Group Sign-In (or something similar)had failed, all I now get is a black screen with the power key bottom left & the clock/date bottom right which shows 05.04.18 at 23.15, the last time the device was used when it worked. Nothing else happens & all I can do is turn the device off using the power button. The notebook device is reporting OK in my MS account but it isn't picking the account up properly when I login on it. I am at a loss to understand what is going on. Should I shut the main laptop down & try the notebook again?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom