Problems with a number of things in Windows 10

A

anshulsaivanya

Purchased my laptop a month ago and these are the list of issues I am facing since last month:

1. When I play games, sometimes, windows key gets stuck, because of this, whichever key I press windows think that it is pressed with windows key. Searched a almost all the sites and non of them have a definitive answer. This problem occurs weather I play with my external keyboard or not. Also my drivers are up to date.

2. 100% Disk usage: When I boot up my laptop, and then try to open task manager (yes, TRY), Disk usage is always 100%. Disabled Superfetch, but that also didn't fixed my problem. after like 10-15 minutes, disk usage begins to come down and then stays at 1-10%

3. Slow boot up: As I mentioned earlier, my laptop is new , I have to do a number of crucial updates for the first few weeks, (just updated to 1803 a couple of days back), but because of that also, it didn't solved my problem. when I press my power button, hp logo comes, and then there is a black screen for a almost 2 minutes, then eventually log in screen comes, I enter my pin, and then my desktop shows with all the icons in white, and then finally all the icons come in their real shape. This happens to me almost everyday, and according to me this happens because of 100% disk usage.

4. Antimalware service executable: In task manger, this process shows up almost everyday and is one of the reasons of 100% disk usage. This along with process called "system".

5. And finally the last problem (up till now) is that when I play games, it lags terribly on battery but not when plugged in.

This are my specs:

Again, my laptop is new, all the drivers are updated, updated to windows 1803 a couple of days back.

I have searched endless web pages, spent countless hours on them, all this for searching a definitive answer to all these problems. I will appreciate all the helps I can receive from here.

Ignore any typos, if any :)

P.S. I don't know in which category my question comes in, so I just selected "Windows Setting".

Hope it's OK.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom