Batttery not going past 50% on windows only ,,,,

S

superbikemike2

Because of a defective windows product or update i bought 2 new batteries i did not need,, i should be reimbursed for the faulty software .... This is the issue my widows 10 home will not charge any battery past 52% at all i have tried every fix possible. I have 2 lap tops one has linux the other windows both dells that are exactly that same . bought both at the same time shipped in the same box ..... the battery charges just fine on the linux but not on the windows.... yes i have tried every single fix out there. and no not a single one worked.. so next since i had time this past weekend i decided to swap computers wiped both drives put linux on the windows one.. and windows on the linux computer more work then a cancer patient needs to do over a stupid battery issue .. I still have the same problem which ever computer has windows the battery does not charge fully at all 52% it stops. naturally i got windows here and updated ect. before testing it out .. i would like to know where in the registery is the key to change it from 52% to at least 96% kinda stinks to go out and only have 52% of a battery to deal with so now i have use my linux to charge my batteries then plug it into the windows computer ... not what i paid for problem after problem ...

After that fix.....

my other 2 questions how to wipe out geo tracking and cortana completely its to intrusive for a personal computer without a option to delete it .....

makes me want to go back to xp was a much better system ...... no google anything no geo tracking or illegally spying cause even after you turn it off it still runs ... cortana same thing can not turn it off dont say you can or it would not be running in the task manager which it does.......

dont get me wrong i live windows been using it since the very first issue came out to 95/mill/00/longhorn ect ... tried them all ...in my opinion truthfully i think this has a strong smell of windows 2000 with all the errors and the problem of instability as it did ... only this time its more a spying issue which im sure with all the news ive read your aware of .... so to fix all 3 problems through the registery if possible and eliminate these problems ????

and dont point to the terms of service i can also write what ever but as you have already learned laws override your agreement intrusive is just that ...

Continue reading...