WHY IS WINDOWS 10 SO SLOW ACCESSING My PC, other drives Photos Etc, Its corrupted Microsoft Outlook so it wont open NOW?

M

mark Lewies

WHY IS WINDOWS 10 SO SLOW ACCESSING My PC, other drives Photos Etc, Its corrupted Microsoft Outlook so it wont open NOW at all?

Hello ,first of all would advise anyone still considering the upgrade to Windows 10 THINK about it HARD !! and Where it says you can go back easy . If you are really desperate to try it out wait a few weeks or maybe months until a lot of problems with it are solved .If you install it now be prepared for the real possibility of a lot of problems . I have installed Windows 10 (and have regretted it Firstly wouldn't search my computer drives at all just the web) on 2 computers , 1 laptop and one desktop .Both of them are now running very ,very slowly . Anything i do be it trying to open files ,apps connecting to the web takes an absolute age . Both were slow when running Windows 8.1 (i think W8.1 slower than Win7 ) but this latest effort is making the simplest of tasks so slow the computers are almost unusable . OUTLOOK on the last update has now refusing to open ALL my emails are proberbly lost (NO I DONT WANT the CLOUD,CROME or any other add on's But get asked every time I press a button on the web This is not a isolated problem but indeed seems to be a very common complaint with those who have struggled to get it installed . It seems that both new and like mine Windos 7 The 10 update was offered free (every time I logged on daily LIke a bad smell) and older devices are affected so the age of the hardware cannot be solely blamed making thing run so slowly

I'm just drained with trying to sort it out

Continue reading...

Top Bottom