A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

J

JemmaDoe

Source
Windows
Summary
Hardware error
Date
‎5/‎9/‎2018 7:58 AM
Status
Not reported _ WHERE DO YOU REPORT THIS??
Description
A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Code: ab
Parameter 1: 1
Parameter 2: 60
Parameter 3: 0
Parameter 4: 2
OS version: 10_0_17134
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1
OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101
Locale ID: 1033

This started happening just before the 1803 update. On 5/2/2018 I reinstalled Win 10 64 home with a fresh install on a newly formatted drive. as you can see in the monitor image below I had some serious problems at the beginning of this month. Caused in part by FIXES given to me by moderators/users on issues found in the event viewer. This issue with 'fast start' being the cause of many startup problems, and the first thing that is suggested by folks here is to turn it off, should be a red flag that the 'feature' is not compatible with many different machines. If this is the cause of my problem also I find it strange that it is not disabled by default instead of enabled. Why bring people here or anywhere looking for help with something that, honestly enabled or disabled doesn't make all that much difference in start up time.

The only side effect of this error that I notice outright, is that during startup when this error in shown in monitor, my monitor image is delayed displaying the lock screen. I get a momentary black screen just before the lock screen appears. This may have nothing to do with this error. Just the only thing that I notice right off hand. The system 'appears' to be running normally. However, your integrated system monitor is telling me there is a problem with a piece of hardware. Through experience over the many years using windows XX, that kind of problem will manifest itself in a catastrophic way when I can least afford a system failure. I have gotten away from looking at the event viewer as this is just has bad trying to diagnose health issues on the web. You end up with every known disease, It appears that some errors have been there for years over multiple versions of windows. So if MS isn't worried enough to fix them then I am not going to concern myself with it. BUT this is a different issue.

So what 'hardware is causing this problem?

Where is the link to 'report' problems on here?

Continue reading...

Top Bottom