Lots of problems and no answers

I

IfeAde

Reset my MSI GX63VR using the reset button in Settings. I then realized that I should have factory resetted using MSI's program instead, which I did, and failed since reagentc is set to false apparently. At that point I wanted to delete all files and reset once more in order to hopefully fix the original problem, at which point it said that it was not able to reset. After this point I was frustrated and went online to find answers to the problem. I found one solution that worked for some by typing in reagentc but it's apparently not installed or something. After that point I tried to find a solution as to why I couldn't reset my computer and pressed continue so I could use my computer to look up solutions, now I'm stuck in the autorepair loop with srttrail.txt not working. bootrec.exe /fixboot doesn't work (access denied) though rebuildbcd and fixmbr do, and I've already done chkdsk /r c: in cmd. Is there anything besides completely booting from a CD or USB that could help me with the autorepair and allow me to reset my computer?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom