1803 issues with AMD hardware and software Dell Inspiron 15 5576

M

michaelshanks1

I have recovered from a Full PC Reset and chose option All drives for full reset and waited for the work to finish.

When TPM popped up I chose Esc to keep my TPM.

I have seen the same issues with the same up to date drivers as before on the other configuration....

I just got done updating all of Dell's drivers 2 days ago and the machine is showing the signs of stuttering with audio and hangs and freezes with the SSD Drive where the OS is installed.

to get out of the not being able to click or select anything on screen...I have to ctrl+alt+delete....and then I can click a button or whatever I can do online...

and ,I haven't tested the Baffin drivers version 17.7.1 yet..but will once all my steam games get re-installed....

Bios,CPU security and performance update for the FX-9830p,GPU switchable Graphics R7/RX560-aka the Baffin series...Firmware updates...

Audio is stuttering at times and crackling during web browsing and gaming and as well as watching youtube videos at times...as well as kinda not good quality sound volume with the drivers during games,..some games like Doom have a low sound when using Sony headphones...and other games as well.

I just think someone should be testing the machine wright now with all the up to date drivers in a test room if you don't believe me?

oh and for the CPU update ,I read about the AMD Security Issues and saw my system wasn't affected....I find that hard to believe....

here is a link to the issues I have had this video is similar to my issue...yes different systems but similar issues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YM3WfHk5To

I also see that the Bios you guys write the OS support for is limited...

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom