Windows 10 online store > glitch can not enter to get a product

A

AnthonyTrayser

When I first set it up on this personal laptop, I used my phone number to set up the account, then it asked me for an e-mail address. I typed in my usual e-mail address, and it said that this account was already taken (it WAS of course, by ME.).

I then remembered incorrectly another e-mail I can access but never use, mis-spelling it.

It then apparently changed the account name I originally gave it (my cell phone #) to this incorrect e-mail address.

This was surprising as it did not even ask.

When I clicked on "type in your e-mail, fix it here" , when I enter the correct e-mail (one digit off), it says

"you've already renamed this account, try again later"

later on, even days later, it says the same thing. it never works.

In other words, your system is glitching. It will not allow me to correct a mis-spelled e-mail address. It keeps on sending a verification code to the mis-spelled e-mail addres I originally selected. The original account name which it is still under is my cell phone #.

And of course ideally i'd like it to accept my usual Microsoft account, which works, and is my usual e-mail address, but it would not even allow me to use that, when I first tried.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom