Bloody HELLFIRE and BRIMSTONE!

J

JustMeeh

I just got a new laptop and that damn Cortana BS has GOT to go! I had 8.1 on my old laptop that got hacked and then physically broke a month later. I want 8.1 back but on this new laptop or I'm going to install my old Windows 7 Professional.

Is there a way to get 8.1 for my OS instead of this 10 with the fraggin NEVER turns off, annoying as hell Cortana chick (who by the way NEVER disables because the damn thing appears to be integrated into the OS itself....MAJOR boner of a move there! It eats up about 32G of my disk while it is in the BACKGROUND....HOLY BALLS Microsoft?! What GIVES?!) on this new laptop?

Which OS uses more disk space to operate, Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8.1??

Can I install my new Microsoft Office Suite on Windows 7 Professional? I already know it worked with Windows 8.1.

Please...help me, I can't stand this. My brother has been trying to "convert" me to Apple products for decades and I've refused to budge because everything I've EVER used of Apple has been a hot MESS to operate and I feel like I'm paying for a name and not much else. I'm not sure WHOM Microsoft taps for these demos to review things in beta but you need to ask REAL people what they think about Windows 10 and Cortana. On the page where it talks up 10 as the best new thing you've done, it has a customer review of 1 star. ONNNNE! I'm guessing if there was a choice for no stars, Windows 10 would have it. Please just take it away for all of our sake's. Bring back 7 or 8.1. PLEASE!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom