VPN with Routing and remote access : Specified Protocol Identifier is not known to the router

U

user_007

Good morning,

I have a Windows server 2016 on my domain. This server has only one IP address in my DMZ.With the gateway of this network adapter, I can go in my internal network because it goes through the Firewall appliance (sonicwall).

For the test, all is open in the DMZ, no restriction for this server.

On the 2016 server, I install Routing and remote access role. I import my wildcard certificate *.domain.xx

Then I configure remote access and choose "Deploy VPN only". I choose a custom configuration with VPN access only. I specifiy a static range of IP address to distribute to the VPN clients. As "Authentication methos", I choose "Extensible authentication protocol (EAP)" and "Microsoft encrypted authentication version 2 (MS-CHAP v2)" and I choose my wildcard certificate.

Then, on a Windows 10 client, I try to connect to my VPN server. It ask my for my credentials. If I put something wrong, it said my that it's wrong. If I put the correct credential, I have the error "Specified Protocol Identifier is not known to the router" :-(

I search a lot of internet but found nothing :-( I spent a lot of time for this and I don't know what is wrong. I try on a Windows Server 2012 and 2008 R2 too, the problem is the same :-(

I add NPS too for testing but the problem is still the same.

Can you help me please ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom