Videos and Pictures folders messed up, help

P

Pagefile'sys

ok so I'm still trying to fix that annoying Photos app problem that I wasnt able to import videos. Sadly I changed the location for the import folder (in hope maybe photos see them time this, but nope) now I have like 4 Videos folder under C library, one of them is pinned to the quick access and "unpin" does not work, I already restarted my computer, didnt fixed anything. What I did basically merge the videos and pictures folder into one, now I can't separate them, they all have same names, and my videos are everywhere too within this same folders

can I somehow return to the default Pictures and Videos folder status? with the same default locations? I hope I don't have to reinstall entire OS for that!

There is also no delete option in right click menu, help will be much appreciated!

OK so I did put my videos into one folder that is in my hard disk, so there is 4 empty folders now with same name I mentioned above in C system drive. Can I somehow delete these empty folders from my File Explorer?

update: I deleted their shortcuts so these extra/duplicate folders I caused are no longer valid, I also managed to re-pin my actual Videos folder to quick access, when I click them it gave me an error saying "path is unaccessable" since I removed their shortcuts its normal, probably rebooting my system will remove those invalid folders yes?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom