Printer and PC ports

L

LesBailey

In July 2017 we purchased a Dell PC, Windows 10 operating system. The printer I had was a Cannon MP250. I used this printer without any printing problems until about 3 weeks ago. I changed the printer cartridge and ran the test page. The printer was not printing correctly. I thought it was something to do with the cartridge but after running all the troubleshooting items, I received this message "GJVRRTR USB Composite devise is an older USB Devise and might not work with the USB 3.0." With my limited knowledge of computer language, I found the settings that show I have a 3.0 port on my PC. I think there was a Windows 10 upgrade that changed my setting from 2.0 to 3.0. Is this possible? If so, is there anyway to change the setting back to 2.0? I have two new print cartridges for my printer and don't want to buy a new printer if there is anyway to change my Port settings. I even purchased a 3.0 cord which, of course, fit into the PC but would not fit into the printer. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom