You can't connect with this person right now on Facebook.com

A

a cooperator

Hi

Whether I am on the app or desktop version of Facebook, sometimes I will come across the message "You can't connect with this person right now". That error message with have a box sawing they won't know you've commented on their post or if I send the person a friend request, it will say that error message and says my friend request won't be delivered. I can't message the person either. I tried to Google "you can't connect with this person right now" and I just get like questions of Facebook not connecting to the internet and stuff unrelated to my issue. The person did not block me, and it also does this to the same person when I make a fresh new Facebook account or use one of my old Facebook accounts that I still can't believe I know the password and email too haha. My internet is fine, 150mbps download and 75mbps upload and my laptop is connected through Ethernet, so don't say its internet issues when I have tried to get a hold of this person (a friend of mine) Cut out some parts of the screen shot I took for privacy reasons. Thanks!

9bd48ed5-8107-4427-b108-88ab4c6cbc86?upload=true.png

eacf05d9-8df3-4f91-9b67-f53c19fdbcfb?upload=true.jpg

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom