Start Menu & Taskbar Problem On Windows 10

Y

Yudhi Pratama

Hi all,

I bought a new notebook "Lenovo 120s 11|AP" recently with shipped Windows 10 Operating System.

Then I install my software collections on that notebook, and after that, i restart and found that start menu & taskbar can't appear anymore.

I was trying to resolve this problem by reinstall windows 10 and I got the same problem again.

I've searching for any solutions on the internet and tried those solutions but the solutions were still not fix the problem.

I've reinstall my windows for almost 10 times (in around 3-4 days) to resolve this problem but the problem were still not fix.

Finally, on my last reinstall Windows 10, I was carefully pick the softwares that will installed on Windows 10 and finally, the start menu & taskbar problem weren't happen.

By this experience, I just want to tell you who has the same problem of start menu & taskbar in Windows 10, that on my assumption, this start menu & taskbar problem may be caused by illegal registry modification during the installation of some softwares (especially the old version software).

On the previous version of Windows (like Windows 8, 7, Xp), we won't get any problem caused by illegal registry modification, but in the Windows 10, the illegal registry modification seems can cause problems to Operating System.

So, please be careful to pick the software that will be installed on Windows 10, cause some software's installation can modify the registry during the installation and cause problems on Windows 10 Operating System.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom