Windows cannot find error

S

SkylarOrr

So I don't know what happened and I'll try to explain it the best I can. Basically, I downloaded onedrive a few months ago and a few days later I noticed that my pictures folder was replaced with an empty pictures folder. I eventually found my old folder but I had to go to C:\Users\myname\Pictures instead of C:\Users\myname\Onedrive which replaced the original now. Anyway, now all of my documents save to this onedrive folder instead. Now I am noticing that I cannot open certain exe files without getting the "Windows cannot find" error. For example, I can't open task manager because I get the error "windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe make sure you typed the name correctly, but the exe file is in the folder where it's not. I can run CMD but get the error when I try to run it as administrator. I cannot open regedit because I get the error windows cannot find C:\Windows\regedit.exe. So basically I have no clue whats going on every exe file I download from the internet also gets the windows error, but I can run Chrome, Discord, Steam and basically stuff that I had on my laptop before whatever caused this. I have no clue what's wrong does anyone know anything about this?

Continue reading...