The Problem Is With Windows Defender - Six Month Issue!

R

RobertAndrews2

Security at a glance

Reset Your Security Processor (Clear TPM)

What happens now

Make sure you backup before you start, or you may lose data.

Select Clear and Restart below.

Your device will restart.

If you see a prompt to complete the clear action, confirm to continue.

You may be prompted to set up Windows Hello (I do not have and I have Windows Live ID. I put this

in when I sign in to my computer (Windows 10) or you PIN again if you've been using them.

Pressing Clear and restart gives me this message:

Windows Defender Security Center

Do you want to allow this app to make changes to this device? Yes or No

Verified publisher: Microsoft Windows

CLSID: {88866959-07B0-4ED-8-8EF5-54BC7443D28C}

1. I don't think anything is backed up that is in this computer - I cannot afford the software to do this or know how to do this.

2. I cannot afford anymore software to fix the problem due to a fixed income, to subscribe to Microsoft Trials or to buy software to fix file problems (WIN Zip) or additional Total AV or AVG software

to solve issues that I am having there.

3. A fixed income Social Security Disability.

4. Need a permanent solution that won't mess up my browsers (both Firefox or Google) or my search engine: SWAG or my emails in YAHOO! and Gmail.

5. Software that I can use that has no spyware or malware that is no charge.

6. (I got no where with Microsoft Support and sending you that transcript of conversation).

e3a58245-85f5-4791-a698-fe577b947474.png?n=VA%20Avatar%20Revision%20-%20Gray%402x.png
Hello Robert!
Agent
Tell me about your problem and I'll help you find the solution you need.

MeDevice security issue involving Windows Defender.
Been getting this indicator for 6 months.
Warning: I cannot afford anymore software, security ware add on etc due to being on a fixed income -
Social Security Disability. Also do not sell my information to anyone as I cannot afford anything else.
I go out on a limb to afford basic software like Norton. I'm getting blasted with ads to buy software
and I cannot afford anymore software as this who affect my medical expenses and EVERYTHING ELSE!
I already have a very serious heart problem that can turn fatal at any minute. Please do what you can
to help but sell me anymore hardware or software.

Agent

Here's what I think you are asking about: Using Windows Defender Offline. Is that correct?

Me

No

Agent
Allow a blocked app in Windows Defender Security Center
Controlled folder access in Windows Defender Security Center reviews the apps that can make changes to files in protected folders. Occasionally, an app that is safe to use will be identified as harmful. This happens because Microsoft wants to keep you safe and will sometimes err on the side of caution; however, this might interfere with how you normally use your PC. You can add an app to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent them from being blocked.
  1. Select Start  > Settings .
  2. Choose Update & security  > Windows Defender.
  3. Select Open Windows Defender Security Center.
  4. Select Virus & threat protection, and then choose Virus & threat protection settings.
  5. Under Controlled folder access, turn it on or off.

What is Windows Defender ATP?
Detect, investigate, and respond to advanced attacks against your organization with Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
  1. Start your Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection trial
  2. Learn more about using Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection in your organization
Windows Defender ATP

Agent

Did this solve the problem?

5834c9fa-22c8-41ca-bd03-ef6a4faa7823.png?n=VA%20Avatar%20Revision%20-%20White%20Small%402x.png

Rate the Virtual Agent:​

e3a58245-85f5-4791-a698-fe577b947474.png?n=VA%20Avatar%20Revision%20-%20Gray%402x.png
Hello Robert!
Agent

Me

I told you I cannot afford anymore software!

Agent
I found this post on Microsoft Community that might help solve the problem.

Agent
windows 7 professional is preinstalled, i purchased windows 7 ultimate online, how do iaccess my online purchase for install. the old system has been disgarded is broken
68441cc1-0423-47a4-a305-64bab4c2a7db.png?n=microsoft-community-attr.png
  1. I dont know where to go on the Microsoft site to get my previously purchased software ...
Read the full article

Agent

Did this solve your problem?

Me

No

Agent
I found another post on Microsoft Community that might help solve the problem.

Agent
How can I re download Microsoft on the same computer after already purchasing it?
68441cc1-0423-47a4-a305-64bab4c2a7db.png?n=microsoft-community-attr.png
  1. My computer broke and when I got it fixed they wiped my whole hard drive and my microsoft download went away. I really need it for school and was wondering if I had to buy the softwareagain or if there was a way I could download it again? ...
Read the full article

Agent

Did this solve the problem?

Hello Robert!
Agent

Me
I have Windows 10 that you automatically gave Windows 7 owners after you no longer did anything with Windows XP

Agent

Sorry you’re experiencing some problems with Windows. What can I help you with?

Hello Robert!
Agent

Me
Again there is problems with Windows Defender and the security processor.
I told you I cannot afford any more software. Now please provide a solution
that DOES NOT require the purchase of any more software or a Microsoft Trial!

Agent
Try rephrasing or explaining the problem you’re experiencing in more detail.
This can help me find the right info for you.

Me
Send me over to a technical support person please. You are not understanding the problem.

Agent

Which one did you mean?

Me
Contact the Disability Answer Desk

Agent
OK. You can connect to a person below.

Agent
Talk to a person
Thank you for contacting Microsoft
We will call you at 678-556-1915.
Expect a call in about 5 minutes.

Agent
Your call has been successfully scheduled.
Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

Please provide solution to help others also and send me a remedy to my email address:

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** to be permanently placed in a file that is set up which is named:

Computer How Tos.

Thanks for any assistance.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom