Not enough disc space to reset/ will not log in

• Thread starter Spelneedsalotofhelp
  • Start date
S

Spelneedsalotofhelp

HELP!

It is the week of finals and a students worst nightmares are coming true.

A couple of weeks ago OneNote for windows was not syncing and giving problems despite resetting etc. I downloaded microsoft 365 so I can use the optimize tool on my notebook this worked for a while... then it started running low on space. Ever since my labtop and tablet have been glitching. I did a windows update a couple days ago and have been having issues since.

Using the suggestions given to get more disc space, my laptop shut off. Since then I have not been able to log back into my account. It says i am offline and use the last password... of course I tried this and still no luck, when running command prompt the password works, I am unable to try and pull up the hidden administration account, I tried to see if I could get it connected to the internet but I believe something may not be working right on the networking part. I have been at this for far too long so I get to the point of just accepting that I need to reset it. HA! It will not even let me completely wipe it because it is low on disc space. Using an external USB is not an option I tried loading it 3 times and all times right at the end it failed to load......

Someone please help, I will be forever grateful

Continue reading...