My laptop is getting hot in ten minutes if i'm playing games and sometimes im getting high disk usage

M

Marinel Cipu

Hello ! When I was playing a game( Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege ) i noticed that i had frame drops ( from 60-70-80 to 40 fps ) , and i decided to exit from this game , and then I opened the task manager and I noticed that my disk usage was 100% ( for 2 minutes it was , but maybe more , because i already had problems when i was playing the game ) . Now i dont remember very well , but the process which made the problem was Superfetch i think , Or Windows Search ( And sometimes it's the system process ) In the first minute the usage was 100% , then it decreased to 60 or 70 , and then it went back to 100%.

Today I started playing again and my laptop was hot again , and this time it started to be hot after 10 minutes of playing ( the gpu ) . I also want to tell you guys that I have these specs ( laptop ) : 4GB of RAM memory ( DDR4)

I7 7500U Cpu ( 2.7 up to 3.5 Ghz )

Nvidia GeForce 940mx Gpu ( 2GB )

1TB HDD ( 5400 rpm )

I searched for a video on youtube and I saw this one
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dXvtTkqavs
, which can be helpful , and I want to ask you guys if should I do all these steps ? Especially for the superfetch service , which is very annoying if you dont have a lot of ram memory . And also , the ACPI driver bug , which should be fixed by doing some registry settings , but i dont know if should i do that .

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom