Nothing printing from my laptop

T

Tom_08

Hi,

I have had this problem of nothing printing from my laptop for a while now. I have recently bought a new printer (HP Envy 5020) as my old one wasn't wireless and the same issue is reoccurring with all printers. The only way I can print is to use another PC or laptop.

I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on an ASUS with Intel Core i7 2.20GHZ 16GB RAM and have just done a clean install from ISO as a last resort after going through many many forums, theories and solutions with the same issue still on going. I have tried stopping/restarting the spooler, removed the printer and driver, uninstalled and reinstalled, scanned for corrupt files, nothing has worked.

No documents will print, Word/Excel, web page printing, documents from email, even a test page won't print with a message popping up saying 'unable to create print job'.

The laptop sees the printer and connects to it fine, with all the latest drivers installed several times over. When I press print on any document it disappears as if it's gone to print but nothing happens and nothing appears in the print queue . I get a message pop up in Word and Excel saying there might not be enough memory, check the connection and check the wireless.

I am connected to the printer and it says it's ready but nothing ever prints :-(

If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it!

Many Thanks,

Tom

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom