windows admin center

A

ahmad alhendi

how to configure windows admin center with single sign on the Microsoft write in there docs the following

Single sign-on when deployed as a Service on Windows Server

When you install Windows Admin Center on Windows 10, it's ready to use single sign-on. If you're going to use Windows Admin Center on Windows Server, however, you need to set up some form of Kerberos delegation in your environment before you can use single sign-on. The delegation configures the gateway computer as trusted to delegate to the target node.

To configure Resource-based constrained delegation in your environment, run the following PowerShell cmdlets. (Be aware that this requires a domain controller running Windows Server 2012 or later).

PowerShell<button class="action" data-bi-name="copy" style="box-sizing:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-variant:inherit;font-weight:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-family:inherit;margin:0px;cursor:pointer;padding:2px 10px;border-left-width:1px;display:flex;-webkit-box-align:center;align-items:center;">Copy</button>

$gateway = "WindowsAdminCenterGW"
$node = "ManagedNode"
$gatewayObject = Get-ADComputer -Identity $gateway
$nodeObject = Get-ADComputer -Identity $node
Set-ADComputer -Identity $nodeObject -PrincipalsAllowedToDelegateToAccount $gatewayObject

how to find my node i try a lot and it didnt work my server name is "vsv-wac01h" and its joined to my domain

Continue reading...