Constant DPC Watchdog Violation BSODs on new computer?

R

RoundCats

Back in May, I bought a new computer (Windows 10) from Best Buy, and ever since I got it I've been getting DPC Watchdog Violation errors. While May doesn't sound particularly new, because of these errors, I've barely used it.

I called the manufacturer (CyberPowerPC) for tech support and ultimately nothing helped. They had me update the "Standard SATA AHCI Controller" drivers, and nothing happened. Notably, I have two of these (pic) for some reason, which the tech support guy said was odd. Another oddity is that I have two graphics cards possibly? (pic--Note that I disabled one) Which seems to cause some errors, maybe?

I had it taken in for repairs, and they couldn't find anything wrong with it. They did a fresh install of Windows. However, after my first time booting it up after getting home, I got yet another DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD.

My general assumption is that it's something to do with the Wi-fi antennae included with the computer, but I'm far from an expert, so I really need help.

Here is a link to my minidump file.

Please let me know if any more information is required.

Continue reading...