windows 10 minecraft bought on store, unable to refund?

F

finleyohagan

my brother is new to PC so i hope this one time you cut him a break. He is rather distraught about this issue and it is to my understanding he has purchased minecraft on the windows store using his gmail account. To his understanding this is the PC version as he associated windows 10 with PC rather than xbox. I would first like you to make this more clear that this is the xbox version so kids like him dont make this same mistake. I cant even request a refund for the game because the order details were sent to a gmail account which i cant sign into from the microsoft store because it is not a hotmail windows account. So he is stuck with this unwanted version of minecraft which may i add comes free when you purchase the official minecraft game on PC from their website. Had he known of this he would have done so. My brother feels cheated out of his money £20 or so i believe it to be and i would appreciate if a refund could be directed to his account. please get in contact with me about the details of his gmail address to make a little kid that didnt have a clue what he was doing a little bit happier. He only wanted the PC version of minecraft. I have the order number of the game sent via email so theres no problem there. It'd be a real help if someone would get in touch with me about this please as i feel as if this is not fair at all.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom