How do I fix my Lenovo ThinkCentre that froze, fan speed increases and won't display on the monitor anymore?

J

Jazzy8812

Hello, today my computer froze and now I can't see the screen anymore. It's been freezing multiple times but now after I unplugged it, it won't display anymore. I have a meeting tomorrow on this computer! This is the last time I buy a "certified refurbished" computer on Amazon :(!

Also, when I turned the computer back on the fan speed increased. It was getting louder and louder. I thought it was going to explode! Well I repeatedly hold down the power button and unplug the power cord and that's not working. That's what I would do every time my screen froze in the past. The screen would freeze, I couldn't move the mouse either. The light on the desktop is on, I tightened the cord of the monitor to make sure it's connected properly, and the mouse light is still on.

The exact desktop name:

Lenovo ThinkCentre Premium High Performance M91P Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5 Quad-Core Processor 3.1GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home (Certified Refurbished)

...and I purchased it on Amazon.com.

I bought this desktop in April of this year and now I don't have product support via amazon anymore.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom