devices i use on my laptop internaly are being rendored useless and wont work anymore because of windows 10 updates

A

AngeloShort

I have a sd card that I have been using for years and yes it works and yes the port is clean but the internal device and driver for it keeps saying error this or error that because of Microsoft windows 10 updates and its been over a year since trying to fix it. I have tried the manufactures site the Microsoft site and private sites trying to find software that will be compatible with the pcie card reader the sd card slides into but non of them work and the error I cant get rid of says something about not supporting this device what the hell is that about how am I suppose to access that information that is prudent to my laptops performance and important information. All the problems I have on my laptop is because it cant read the info it needs on the sd card to run the system and programs I use most. It gives my pc a boost of memory and ram and contains the info that keeps my system running optimally on windows 10. I put this on the sd card as instructed for safety reasons and then its rendered useless by the same people what the hell is going on. Please help how do I fix this I am tired of having to keeping going on line to reload or fix damaged information from a windows 10 update when the fix and info is sittiing in a port on the dam laptop it self but cant access it because of some stupid Microsoft windows 10 update come on now what kind of trickery is this.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom