How can I encourage Microsoft to make Windows 10 version 19H1 even more cloud-enabled? (September 8, 2018)

• Thread starter thomasseymour18901
  • Start date
T

thomasseymour18901

It's very likely my 15.6" FHD Dell Inspiron 7558 2-in-1 will be able to be upgraded to the Windows 10 October 2018 update coming next month as well as Windows 10 version 19H1 in perhaps six months from next month. On top of the clipboard gaining OneDrive integration, what can I do to urge there to be even more cloud capabilities in Windows 10 version 19H1? I want the File Explorer to be completely able to sync with my Microsoft account, such as how all the folders are arranged and display my files, including, but not limited to, the folders on quick access and how files are sorted, grouped, and displayed in each OneDrive and quick access folder. I don't like having to put all those things back the way they were one folder at a time when I reset my PC or get a new PC. I'll attach a screenshot of how I want things to look across my devices, especially when I upgrade my Dell Inspiron 7558 2-in-1 to a newer model with nothing other than a 15.6" full HD screen in at least 2020. Note that the quick access is missing iCloud Photos and iCloud Drive between the Favorites and Music local folders since I'm waiting for version 7.7 of iCloud for Windows to come out maybe this month before I reinstall it.

175b0e07-1fb5-49d2-ab4f-14466b2c2885?upload=true.jpg

I want my OneDrive and quick access folders to look different based on how I like it best for each folder with each look in those folders synced with my Microsoft account as an option. For example, this is how I want my OneDrive Magazines folder to look like: extra large icons with everything grouped and sorted in reverse alphabetical order. That way, everything's in reverse chronological order. Note my File Explorer has trouble loading thumbnails.

495e5906-01fc-4b2c-9d50-2a4e15a31f72?upload=true.jpg

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom