I've seen it repeated on this hotmail but I've lost my p.w. to my google gmail acct.. Can I/you go through EVERYTHING and hopefully find my google p.

B

BradleyJames1

…. my google gmail acct.. I want to use it all the time (again). I wrote google exactly 5 business days ago (one week ago) and google told me it'd be 3-5 business before they'd answer me. My name is Bradley james owen and my google (gmail acct. is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***). I'm a rookie at this computer stuff and I was put into a coma (when this DWI rear ended me). Hence the reason I need to get back on my gmail acct.. It's my only way of """talking""" with others. I can't understandably talk with/to anyone. And yes I quit seeing a speech pathologist/therapist after 10 years. I'm wanting too know BOTH my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** (p.w.) & I wrote this address for recovering my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account. I need help, especially since I can't speak to 'anyone'. Can you "please" retrieve both of my 2 accounts, p.w.? …. I've got written my p.w. for this Hotmail as 1123456tacos. Will you straighten things out for me????? Brad

I've bought this other 'acer' computer since I was toying around with my windows and (I think) Microsoft. I need my p.w. for my gmail.com and if I didn't write it down correctly, my p.w. for this Hotmail.com. Thank you

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom