Dolby Digital Plus

• Thread starter BRIAN LOFTHOUSE
  • Start date
B

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE

After downloading the recent Windows 10 October update I until today have been getting the same message every time I log in "Dolby Digital Plus has been removed from your PC not compatible with this version of Windows 10". I received the same message in the "Spring" update which Microsofts help desk removed for me. I looked into all programmes and the Dolby Digital plus was still there so I uninstalled it, this did not solve the message coming up in the action centre every time I booted up. Today I noticed my sound was not very good as before the update so I went into "Sound troubleshooting ", after doing some tests it told me to restart my PC, the sound is great now just like before and I have noticed the Dolby Digital plus is back on my laptop again and the annoying message in the action center has gone !! Can anyone tell me if Dolby Digital plus is or isn't compatible with the latest version of Windows 10 or maybe the driver itself wanted upgrading ! I have a Lenovo laptop and it certainly sounds better with Dolby Digital plus !!

Brian

Continue reading...