all browsers crashing at random times on my Windows 10 laptop

E

EvanPopchock

Hey, guys,

Since late May 2018, all browsers that I use on my Windows 10 laptop crash at random intervals. I currently have three browsers installed on my laptop: Edge, Chrome (which is the browser I use all the time), and Opera (I used to have Firefox in place of Opera on my laptop, but Firefox was a little slow for me, so I removed it). This usually happens once or twice a week or every couple weeks. I learned from reading articles online that Microsoft had released several updates for fixing the google chrome issue that many users including me were experiencing. but even with the latest updates to my operating system/web browsers, ALL browsers on my Windows 10 laptop continue to crash at random times, often requiring me to restart my machine, as simply closing out of the browsers and cleaning them, then reopening them often doesn't work. I have had it with this issue. I am currently in the middle of a very busy college course with lots of online homework assignments, and resetting this machine from scratch is not an option for me; I currently use Carbonite online backup tool to back up my files and if I were to reset my laptop, I could lose important files on this device. I also am just as worried that my browser (i am currently using google chrome to do my schoolwork) will crash while I am in the middle of doing an assignment for my online computer class. Microsoft has seemingly done nothing to fix my problem, and they need to figure out some kind of update to fix this problem with all my browsers crashing. can anybody think of an easy way for me to fix this problem without resetting my machine or spending money for computer repairs?

Evan

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom