Computer wont start up past Toshiba logo.

A

AriannaRenee

Hello,

My laptop is the Toshiba Satellite L75-C7250

Over a month ago my laptop was working just fine except everytime i would go to turn it on it would take longer and linger to boot up every time.

Eventually one day i went to turn it on and it wouldnt boot up past the "Toshiba Leading Innovation >>>" screen.

I was thinking about trying to see a tech pro and see if they cpuld fix it but my warrenty is up. I read that the Microsoft april 2018 update messed up a lot of peoples compiters and thought maybe that was the problem for me. I tried every way possible trying to boot my computer in the BIOS menu and try and get it to some kind of menu but nothing i do works. Ive tried reseting my computer 3 times by holding the off button for at least 5 seconds each time. Doesnt work. Ive tried all the F keys the delete key shift key, everything! Every possible way by holing it down before and after starting my laptop and repeatedly pressing the buttons.. Nothing. Im guessing my laptop is in like ultra fast boot or something.. I can have my laptop sit in for hours and it will still be stuck on the toshiba company logo. It will not go to the windows logo nor load anything past the toshiba logo.

I read online about downloading windows 10 on a USB flash drive and connecting it to my computer and get windows 10 back on my laptop if thats the case if windows wiped itself off my laptop. Just 30 minutes ago i put in the USB that i just freshly put the windows 10 on and nothing happened. Its STILL ON THE TOSHIBA LOGO and ive done everything ive said before plus putting the USB in before and after turning my laptop on.

Does anyone have a solution for this? All i can find online anywhere is people have only one or 2 of my problems and no matter what i do, what instructions i follow, nothing works..

Sorry for any spelling errors my phone doesnt like to autocorrect even though its on the highest autocorrect setting..

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom