When I right click on navigation/left pane in "This PC" OR Copy/Paste something, suddenly all windows close and throw me into the desktop (SOLVED)

H

HamidSeyed

Hello friends! Recently, I got a problem with Windows 10 that I found the solution after searching and testing everything. I will put the solution here to help solve the same problem for others. :D

These were my problems:

1 - When I right click on navigation/left pane in "This PC" window, the window closes and throw me into the desktop.

2- When I Copy/Paste something suddenly all windows close and throw me into the desktop.

3- When I right click on app item in desktop after refreshing my mouse pointer slows down and desktop resets.

Well, based on my experience, these problems and similar to them are because of some software that you installed on windows 10 which interfere with windows 10 functions. I don't know why! this is what it is ;). In my case, "AnyToIso" and "Coolutils Total Audio Converter". All I want to say is that do not install any additional software.Just install the ones you really need them and you won't be faced with any problem. I hope so!;)

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom