My Bluetooth kills the WIFI and Googl Chrome is loading slow until i open Microsoft Edge.

R

RobertTaleski

Hello ,

i have the problem that i am going to mention for about 4 months but i didn't get 2 anoyed . NOW I AM

No.1 when i turn on the Bluetooth to connect to bluetooth speaker JBL GO the WIFI drops and there is no internet at all . but the WIFI is sitll connected to the wifi , onyl that there is no intenet.

No2 . i constantly use Google Chrome and very very very often the browser is very slow . for example am i searching for google new and after 10 second searching it gives me the error for not reaching the specific site . and if i refresh and meanwile i open MIcrosofT Edge , goog chrome is up and loading the page, and i have to repeat after almost evry search so it can load faster i have to click on random link on microsoft edge so it will somehow feed it with energy and start searching.

BTW the laptop is reinstaled 5 days ago and there is no change at the behavior of the G.Chrome and the Bluetooth as well.

i tried factory reset. updeting drivers ( everything is fully updated .... HELP :)

i am using Asus Aspire X455L

Windows 10 - 64 bit

Google Chrome: 70.0.3538.110 Bluetooth driver Qualcomm Atheros Communications 27.6.2015 , driver version 10.0.1.1

network driver Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter - driver version 3.0.2.201

THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO WILL TRY OR WILL FIX MY PROBLEM BY PLACING OPTION.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom