External Mouse stop working

• Thread starter Muhammad AminJalolov
  • Start date
M

Muhammad AminJalolov

Hello I have a problem since 1 week, I have sony vaio vgn-cs11s laptop and i am using windows 10 for a long time , but 1 week ago i face a problem my external wired mouse stop working properly windows start freezing and lagging i tried to use mouse pad but my pad also lags, whenever i plug my mouse i have strong lags on my laptop i thought that i have hardware problem and tried to use different usb ports and different mouses but still have same problem , i tried to reinstall my drivers , update them but still have same problem , my mouse works on other laptops without any problems, Then i check my hardware performance on different utilities the only problem was in my hard disk (reallocated sectors count) has found and i have changed my hard disk still when i plug wired mouse it freeze and stops. But few hours ago i found whenever i plug wireless mouse it works very well without any problem when i am changing to wired it freeze and lags the same problem with mouse pad. I don't understand where exactly the problem on hardware or windows updated and i have software problem why external wireless mouse works ? and also i am sure that my usb port are working because i have tried the flashdrives.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom