Where did you go Microsoft support, and is the lack thereof just another "bug" to endure?

• Thread starter chevellemercilliott
  • Start date
C

chevellemercilliott

I talked to three separate people and not a single one could help me. The 1st guy ended up deleting some of my files as he said would not happen. The 2nd lady created a new user for nothing because she disconnected two seconds after she created it with no form of explanation, and no it wasn't an oops, we got disconnected because I would have received at least an attempt to reach out to me and finish. Instead, I got the standard email but this time with a recommendation to purchase more Microsoft products to fix my previously purchased Microsoft product. The 3rd lady tried to get me to allow access to my device and I said no because I had already lost enough of my files. She assured me that wouldn't happen, she gave me the instructions and low and behold, she wants me to do an advanced roll back and that would have deleted SEVERAL more of my in-app files. On top of all of that, because the first guy said nothing would be removed, I didn't back up a single thing and I can no longer launch chrome, or export my data from it which included quite a bit of research. I know what your thinking just install it again. Nope did that, it's all gone. I am so beyond disappointed in this extreme deception and breach of trust. I need my laptop for several work and school projects and neither one of them will accept, "Sorry, my files are just not here anymore." I am so upset that I was not treated as the respected customer that I have been for several years. As one final blow from the unsuspectedly deceptive "Get Help", a refusal to respond to a simple request to accept responsibility and find a solution that doesn't involve me having to lose even more time, which in my line of work as a writer, equals money. What is it, you may be wondering at this point, has created this entire situation? I just wanted my notifications to show up in the action center as they always had before. I assumed it would be a simple request as it is a simple feature that i did pay for. Why Microsoft, why?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom