Slow Windows Login process! Is a Debian Linux Raspberry Pi device faster and more reliable than Windows 10?

E

EricLieber

Hello,

I am a big fan of computers. Programming. I love C++ and the power it affords me. I also like reliability. Not knowing if my Windows 10 PC will boot at all, is not a question I should be faced with everyday. I feel like a cheap $30 raspberry pi computer outperforms the Windows 10 Login process. Why I am paying hundreds of dollars for Windows Professional when a Free Debian Linux distribution running under a cheap Raspberry Pi computer is more reliable and easier to maintain than Windows 10?

What is Microsoft doing to resolve the huge number of growing incapability issues and seemingly over complicated and mismanaged operating system that Windows 10 professional has become?

Why should I stay with a professional operating system that disallows me to turn off features that I do not want? That is unacceptable.

Linux has proven to me that it is more reliable and generally more stable than Windows 10.
It appears that serious engineers use Linux.

~ I grew up using Windows. I still use windows 7 pro and windows 10 pro. I am not going to upgrade my software business to Windows 10 but change to a Linux based computational platform once Windows 7 is no longer maintained.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom