Multiple BSODs on startup are preventing fresh install of Windows 10

A

aj3263

My laptop was having screen glitching issues a few days ago. I tried updating my graphics drivers, uninstalling recent apps. Nothing worked so I decided to do a clean reset. The reset failed and then I started getting blue screens. I tried to boot up in safe mode but the screen still glitched to the point where it was unusable and even got BSODs in safe mode. I tried running commands like 'sfc /scannow' or 'chkdsk /f /r' in WinRE but nothing changed. Then I tried doing a fresh Windows 10 install using the media creation tool via usb. I attempted this multiple times but it would always blue screen either on startup or during the installation process. I've tried to install Windows 10 on both my SSD and HDD, but neither worked. It successfully installed one time for a few minutes and I was able to run windows memory diagnostic but there were no errors with my RAM. And then the problems returned and I had to start over. I've also switched sticks with another laptop and that laptop ran fine, and I've run memtest86 with no errors. Now I'm at the point where my drives are formatted and basically all I can do with my laptop right now is get to BIOS, sometimes get to WinRE, and sometimes get to the windows installation screen (and then it blue screens soon after). What else can I do about this?

Continue reading...