Here's My Reply To Dell's Battery Plugged-In NVIDIA GTX GPUS!

A

Alex White_47

I Hate It When I Would Always Have To Plug My Laptop Into The Electrical Socket As To Power

My NVIDIA GTX 1060 GPU On My Dell 4,000 Ultimate High Definition Laptop, NVIDIA GTX 1060

Max-Q "Pin-Drop" With Intel Core i7 8th Gen!

It's Just A Waste On All Of My Precious Time, My Mental Energy And My Financed Resources

Including My Frames Per Second With Power And I Couldn't Talk To Dell Support Through Email,

Because They Don't Have That Outlook Email Option On Their Dell Support Website!

I Couldn't Get The On-Screen Text On The Dell Website, Because I Would Prefer "Written Text"!

Ugh! This Useless Laptop Chat Support From The Dell Support Website Really Gets Me Stressed Out!

Whenever My Laptop Would Be Unplugged, I Would Always Have To Plug That Charger Baby In!

Nothing Would Never Be The Same As It Were, Since When I Had The NVIDIA GT GPU Without The

Need To Plug My New Laptop Into The Electrical Socket!

I Could Have Just Got The PC Tower And Then There Would Have Been No Problem At All With

Upgrading GPUS And CPUS Along With The Electrical Power Cable Still Powering Up My Powerful

PC Tower! I Really Do Regret Buying My Dell G5 15 5587 Notebook! This Was Not What I Had

Planned And This Was Not What I Had Expected From The Dell Company Brand At All!

I'm VERY SHOCKED At The Quality Of My Dell Service! It's Sadly Rated The Lonesome Star For The

NVIDIA GTX 1060 Max-Q And The Dell G5 15 5587 Notebook! It Hurts Me SO Bad! DELL Had Broken

My Emotionally Fragile Heart Like Glass! W.O.L. Within Misery Of My Bought Laptop Decision. D;

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom