How do I put my drives back to the way they were before OR what is best practice for disk management?

T

tp-infosec

I just used Samsung Migration Magician. When I restarted the computer after finally replacing the HDD with my SSD physically, I got an error about to not remove my USB (Windows on the Go). I never used Window on the GO. The thing is I actually used a USB to SATA cable first and this was obviously disconnected since the SSD was able to boot up my computer. The reason why I was able to clone over my OS. I have a picture below of my current Disk Management and everything seems to be working fine, but it doesn't have the D: drive which had the WIN10 Recovery since I bought the laptop back in 2016 (P1A78UA#ABA, HP Pavilion) and the last time I had a computer before that was around 2009. How do I get that drive (D:) added since I was under the impression it would be available just like the C: drive. I did a 1 to 1 swap for the same size (1 TB) those two drive would be as is when the computer booted up. Thank you for the support.

Screenshot of Current Disk Management:

e3ea3297-90a2-48f1-ab47-9fefe4b489c5?upload=true.png

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom