USB to PCI-E Extenderboard, Graphics card: Error 43

• Thread starter TheCynicalBrute
  • Start date
T

TheCynicalBrute

I have an issue that I have yet to find a fix for. The process of disconnect/uninstall device/driver, and reconnect/reinstall device/driver has already been done. It has only ended in failure. The problem I'm having is Windows 10 compatibility related as the devices themselves are properly set up for the desired use. I tried to share as much of information my computer has and what I have tried to do resulting in the resolution that has been displayed. I need some kind of Masters knowledge that can properly help.
Here are the advanced specs of my computer:

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Education
Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
Other OS Description: Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HP ProDesk 400 G1 SFF
System Type: x64-based PC
System SKU: E2D14AV
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date: Hewlett-Packard L02 v02.15, 4/17/2014
SMBIOS: Version 2.7
Embedded Controller: Version 255.255
BIOS Mode: Legacy
Baseboard Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
Baseboard Product: 18E9
Baseboard Version: Not Available
Platform Role: Desktop
Secure Boot State: Unsupported
PCR7 Configuration Binding: Not Possible
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.17763.194"
Installed Physical Memory (RAM): 10.0 GB
Total Physical Memory: 9.93 GB
Available Physical Memory: 7.09 GB
Total Virtual Memory: 11.5 GB
Available Virtual Memory: 8.56 GB
Page File Space: 1.56 GB
Kernel DMA Protection: Off
Virtualization-based security: Not enabled
Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not InstantGo, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, TPM is not usable
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

My problem is with the graphics cards- which display this:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (Device) PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1380&SUBSYS_000010DE&REV_A1\4&263C3D46&0&00E5 (PNP Device ID) 43 (Error Code)
Device PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1380&SUBSYS_000010DE&REV_A1\4&263c3d46&0&00E5 requires further installation.

PCI bus 5, device 0, function 0

NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800 (Device) PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0638&SUBSYS_062C10DE&REV_A1\4&2463C3B&0&00E3 (PNP Device ID) 43 (Error Code)

Device PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0638&SUBSYS_062C10DE&REV_A1\4&2463c3b&0&00E3 requires further installation.

PCI bus 5, device 0, function 0
Individually, I have each Extender board connected to a PCI-E slot on my motherboard, which also has both of my cards installed on them. To make sure they were installed correctly, I individually did one after the other and surely enough they were working fine. But the day after Quadro started to have an issue. And well... that is only the start of it.

For both of the drivers, the same error code just states "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems". When I went to check on the problems, I tried resolving them. At first it was only Quadro. The very first and only problem presented to me in the events was that the device "requires further installation". PCI/VEN_10DE&DEV_... goes unrecognized when I try to resolve the ONLY issue it presents to me, Windows 10 decides to give me the blue screen of death and gather reporting errors on every individual reboot- 3 times in a row. Then goes into diagnostics mode and can't fix or resolve the error that it calls an error upon. Once I tell windows to ignore the problem, it gives both of my graphics cards the error 43 shown above- which has basically spread onto my GTX now. I'm not too sure how I can fix this in general. My knowledge about computers is quite deep and I might be missing a step or oblivious to another solution, but recently- I do not have the foggiest of clues on how to approach this issue as I require the usage from both of these individual cards at the same time.

And as a side note, I can't seem to correctly install newly functioning things on my computer ever since this problem has been created.

I would greatly appreciate some in serious help.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom