Blue screen + white lines across the screen

C

CastoNova

Let's get straight to the point.

After a game session the game crashed, screen blacked out for a moment and message appeared stating that "display driver stopped responding and has recovered", after that the white, glitching, flickering lines started to appear across the screen along with graphical artifacts in games and all of this shortly after leading to blue screen. Same pattern happens after computer restart.

What I've done so far is:
Ran RAM diagnostics
System restoration (which removed the dumps I had)

Note: The most recent blue screen happened with ATI Radeon HD 4350 graphics card installed instead of GeForce GTX 1050Ti (I was checking if the issue had something to do with graphics card. Spoiler: It has nothing to do with graphics card cuz same thing happens with both Radeon HD AND GeForce GTX)

System Specs:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit OS
Palit GeForce GTX 1050Ti StormX Graphics Card (Note: as of Jan 12 2019 >>> old ATI Radeon HD 4350. That is also the time of the most recent blue screen)
Intel Core i3 530 @ 2.93GHz (4 CPUs) Processor
8 GB RAM
Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2 Motherboard
Photos of screen + video and the most recent blue screen dump (I have only one dump because I did a system restoration once so other dumps are gone) are provided in the archive.

OneDrive link to the archive:
Problematic stuff.zip

Please let me know if you need more info. Thanks in advance.

Continue reading...

Top Bottom