Computer Freezing Disk Usage Spiking to 100% (Event ID 129/153)

C

Cyberz_YT

So I built my first gaming pc back in September 2018 and since then every couple weeks or so my pc would act up for about a week where basically it freezes for about 1 minute at a time with about 15 second intervals. Here are my specs...

Ryzen 3 1200 CPU

GTX 1050ti by Gigabyte GPU

Gigabye b350m - gaming 3 motherboard

Evga 500w 80 plus certified psu

1 TB WD HDD

120gb Kingston Digital A400 sata 3 SSD

Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2400mghz Ram

TP - Link archer t6e Wifi Card

So this has gotten to the point where my wifi card has also been bugging out disconnecting and reconnecting me to the wifi which i believe is due to my pc freezing constantly. I've tried Temp. disabling Windows Search, Superfetch (for me its called sysmain), doing a disk check, going to settings and clicking update drivers for my sata controllers and it says I got the latest version, I do believe my pc has the default Windows Inbox ones. I've seen event id 129 every single time my pc freezes and I've tried setting the MSI value to 0 instead of 1 but its done nothing. I've tried restarting my pc and I believe I did a repair install of windows 10 that keeps ALL the data on my pc that simply fixes windows incase its corrupted.

I've found no solution that has helped me and I'm turning to this forum before giving up and taking my pc to a professional, I'd appreciate all feedback from anyone with any Idea what to do and please ask if you require more info.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom