Frequent blue screens of death on Windows 10

Y

YevhenVT

Dear all,

I am running 64-bit Windows 10 Home on laptop HP Spectre x360:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz

8 GB RAM

Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500

Recently I am having issues with frequent blue screens of death. They appear every day with various errors like:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

I was worried that it may be a hardware issue. Thus, I performed a memory test with MemTest86 and Windows Memory Diagnostic, and hard drive tests with Hard Drive Sentinel and Victoria. None of the tests reported any issues. Next, I ran sfc /scannow updated all drivers and reinstalled the graphic card driver. However, the blue screen issue was still occurring.

Next, I decided to use Driver Verifier in hope that it can catch a bad driver. I followed the instructions in the link below to activate the verifier:

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

After activation, the system didn't load, I was constantly getting blue screens of death with DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION error. I had to disable the verifier in the safe mode to load OS.

Please find the dumps generated by BSOD in the link below:

https://pennstateoffice365-my.share...lAk4wfwLN6bfoBmDsTYJVQnbYKYb6C2bIQEg?e=UjeaMR

I am not sure what to do now in order to get rid of blue screens of death. I am looking forward to your advice and suggestions. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best,

Eugene

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom